Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Moss Lane, we hope you enjoy your stay. Please find below the terms and conditions applicable to our site. We advise that you take out insurance to ensure that, should you need to change orcancel your holiday, you can recover the associated costs from your insurance provider. Your agreement is with Moss Lane CL and its owners and references to ‘we’, ‘us’and ‘our’ in these terms and conditions are to Mss Lane CL and its owners. References to ‘you’ in these terms and conditions are to you, as the person making this booking and,where applicable, to every member of your party.
- You must be a current member of the Caravan & Motorhome Club to book a pitch with us. We may ask to see your Club Membership Card on arrival.
- Pitch fees are as advertised at the time of booking on our online booking system. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost will be required payable by cheque or bank transfer (details for which will be supplied in your booking confirmation email). See our cancellation policy below.
- Your booking is not secure until your deposit has been received, and confirmatory e mail sent
- Your pitch fee includes electricity (16 Amps), water, wifi and the use of shower and toilet facilities. There are no extra charges for awnings, extra persons or cars, pets etc. Electric heaters are not permissible in the awnings.
- The balance of your pitch fee (if not already paid in full) is payable on your arrival day by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Groups: If you are booking with friends, you must inform us when you book so that we can try and site you on adjacent pitches if available. We reserve the right to ask for full payment in advance for groups.
- Arrival is 12 noon onwards and we ask that you vacate your pitch before 11.30am on your day of departure. We will do our best, where possible, to accommodate earlier arrivals or later departures.
- We welcome dogs and provide mapped walks. Please ensure you pick-up after your dog and keep it under close control at all times. Please do not play with or feed any dogs in our garden
- Awnings must be pitched on your hard standing which is constructed to enable the use of awning pegs.
- We can only dispose of your everyday rubbish. You must not leave broken items (e.g. chairs etc) or large packaging (e.g. cardboard boxes from new items) as we are unable to dispose of them.
- Please do not wash your unit whilst on site. Our water is metered. We do not allow the use of Drones or other radio-controlled devices or the use of decorative outside lighting without prior agreement, as it detracts from the tranquillity of the countryside.
- This is a working farm and you are requested to supervise your children at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct we consider is detrimental to us, or to our other visitors.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, to your property or vehicles or any injury to you or your visitors whilst staying on our CL.
- We welcome dogs, they must be kept on a lead at all times, and keep off other pitches. Dog waste must be collected and disposed of in the correct containers.
- No music outside the van after 11pm
- No non breathable groundsheets, breathable ground sheets to be rolled back periodically
- Please notify of any extra people staying (to help in case of fire)
- Disposal of rubbish is in the required containers, blue – paper & cardboard, boxes tins, glass and plastic bottles and milk containers (not plastic trays & pots)
- Disposal of chemical toilet contents is in the far corner of the site, this can take all types of chemical waste
If we have to cancel your booking prior to your arrival we will refund in full any payments you have already made.
Events such as vehicle breakdown, illness or inclement weather etc which may result in delayed arrival or cancellation of your stay are not the responsibility of Moss Lane CL and therefore we advise you to seek appropriate travel insurance.
If you have to cancel your booking please do so as early as possible so that we may attempt to re-book your pitch and recover lost income. Your booking is only cancelled once you have received a confirmation of cancellation email from us. If you email/leave a voicemail to cancel and do not receive a confirmation of cancellation email from us within 12 hours please contact us again as we have not received your message and you may still be liable for payment.
By making a booking and paying your deposit you signify your agreement with our refund policy below:
Period before intended arrival date of receipt of written notice of cancellation or change by the Company
Cancellation charges expressed as a percentage of the full price of each cancelled or changed holiday
More than 30 days – Full refund
14-30 days deposit only
7-14 days 50%
less than 7 days 100%
On or after the intended arrival date no refunds will be made. Similarly no credit or refund is available for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday e.g. if you choose to depart early.
This website and its components are offered for informational purposes only; we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via this site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.