Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Moss Lane, we hope you enjoy your stay. Please find below the terms and conditions applicable to our site. We advise that you take out insurance to ensure that, should you need to change or cancel your holiday, you can recover the associated costs from your insurance provider. Your
agreement is with Moss Lane CL and its owners and references to ‘we’, ‘us ‘and ‘our’ in these terms and conditions are to Moss Lane Park CL and its owners. References to ‘you’ in these terms and conditions are to you, as the person making this booking and, where applicable, to every member of your party.
- You must be a current member of the Caravan & Motorhome Club to book a
pitch with us. We may ask to see your Cl ub Membership Card on arrival.
- Pitch fees are as advertised at the time of booking on our online booking
system. A deposit of £20 will be required payable by bank/credit card
through Stripe, or cheque or by bank transfer (details for which we can
supply by request). Please see our cancellation policy below.
- Your booking is not secure until your deposit has been received, and
confirmatory email sent.
- Your pitch fee includes electricity (16 Amps), water, wifi and the use of
shower and toilet facilities. There are no extra charges for awnings, extra
persons or cars, pets etc.
- Electric heaters are not permissible in awnings.
- The balance of your pitch fee (if not already paid in full) is payable on your
arrival day by card, cash, cheque, or bank transfer.
- Groups: If you are booking with friends, you must inform us when you book
so that we can try and site you on adjacent pitches if available. We reserve
the right to ask for full payment in advance for groups.
- Arrival is 12 noon onwards and we ask that you vacate your pitch before
11.30am on your day of departure. We will do our best, where possible, to
accommodate earlier arrivals or later departures.
- We welcome dogs and provide mapped walks. Please ensure you pick -up
after your dog and always keep it under close control. Please do not play
with or feed any dogs in our garden
- Awnings can be pitched on your hard standing or the grass.
- No non breathable groundsheets, breathable ground sheets to be moved or
rolled back periodically – every 4 days.
- We can only dispose of your everyday rubbish. Unless previously agreed,
you must not leave broken items (e.g., chairs etc) or large packaging (e.g.
cardboard boxes from new items) as we are unable to dispose of them.
- We do not allow the use of Drones or other radio-controlled devices or the
use of decorative outside lighting without prior agreement, as it detract s from
the tranquillity of the countryside.
- This is a working farm, and you are requested to always supervise your
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any
person whose conduct we consider is detrimental to us, our site or to our
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, to
your property or vehicles or any injury to you or your visitors whilst staying
on our CL.
- We welcome dogs, they must always be kept on a lead and keep off other
pitches. Dog waste must be collected and disposed of in the correct
- No music outside the van after 11pm
- Please notify of any extra people staying (to help in case of fire)
- Disposal of rubbish is in the required containers, blue – paper & cardboard,
black with red lid – tins, glass and plastic bottles and containers (not plastic
- Disposal of chemical toilet contents is in the far corner of the site, this can
take all types of chemical waste as it is a cesspool and not connected to our
If we have to cancel your booking prior to your arrival, we will refund in full any payments you have already made.
Events such as vehicle breakdown, illness or inclement weather etc which may result in delayed arrival or cancellation of your stay are not the responsibility of Moss Lane CL and therefore we advise you to seek appropriate travel insurance. If you have to cancel your booking, please do so as early as possible so that we
may attempt to re-book your pitch and recover lost income. Your booking is only cancelled once you have received a confirmation of cancellation email from us. If you email/leave a voicemail to cancel and do not receive a confirmation of cancellation email from us within 12 hours, please contact us again as we have not
received your message and you may still be liable for payment.
By making a booking and paying your deposit you signify your agreement with our refund policy below:
The cancellation charges are expressed as a percentage of the full price of each
cancelled or changed holiday
More than 14 days – Full refund
7-14 days 50% – unless the pitch is resold
less than 7 days 100% – unless the pitch is resold
On or after the intended arrival date, no refunds will be made. Similarly, no credit or refund is available for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday e.g. if you choose to depart early.
This website and its components are offered for informational purposes only; we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via this site and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We reserve the right to change thes e conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.